ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, February 3, 2020

The Brampton (Masters) Cup ~ Florida ~ Ottawa

    ENTRY 474


Brampton Cup Summary

The Brampton Cup is over for this year, but I should have registered. The were a 'record' number of Masters registered this year. 19 to be exact. That is a huge number for that division, so much that they had a semi-final. You usually never see a semi-final in Masters.

As I have said before, I am not a huge fan of doing tournaments any more, but it looks like the number of Masters registering is increasing. Maybe I will try for the Golden Gloves. They are in April this year. I will monitor to see how many other Masters register.
Of course, I still have an exhibition in March.


Fundraiser In Florida (??)

I am still indecisive whether I will be going to Florida. My exhibition at Cabbagetown has been moved from February to March, and I really should give priority to my gym. These fundraisers in Florida are held frequently, so there are plenty of chances to go.


Beaver Boxing Club Invite--Part 2

Another one. I have been invited to the Beaver Boxing Club in Ottawa as well (Again). Actually I was supposed to go last summer, and didn't get to it. I would really like to do it this year. Perhaps something to look at for vacation time since I have never been to Ottawa.


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--Paul 'The Brick' Brec

No comments:

Post a Comment