ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, June 9, 2023

500th Entry! and Am I As Fast As Mike Tyson?

 

    ENTRY 500 | JUNE 6 /2023


 LEFT...LEFT...LEFT...RIGHT!

The coach has still been focusing on the left jab, left uppercut, and left hook combo with me, but he has added something: A straight right.
When I first started working on this with the coach a few weeks ago I was very slow with it. I had to think about what I was doing, but now. I am super-fast.
My speed overall is getting much better. This is of course thanks to the great work of the coach.
Could I possibly be as fast as a prime Mike Tyson?
Oh, yeah. Damn right.
Bring it.

NUMBER 500

This is it. The 500th entry of the blog.
I originally wanted to do something special but couldn't think of anything. 
Although, over the years this blog has seen many changes including a recent title change. The popularity with readers has been up and down as well. 
Also, for three years there were no entries because there was nothing to enter.  Once I started writing the blog again earlier this year, there was a peak in readers but it has since cropped off and leveled off. Even though I do not get paid for this blog, when people read it, it gives me the incentive to want to write more, so the more readers this blog gets, the better content it will contain.

I am currently also working on some other writing projects including a full-length novel and some short articles.
Therefore, I am considering not guaranteeing a blog entry every week but only when I have something to report. In that way, I can focus on my other writing projects. 

It is just a mild consideration at this time.


NEXT ENTRY: June 16 /2023 

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Like me on Facebook
Visit my WEBSITE.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ABOUT 'The Brick;

'The Brick' is a competitive boxer and has been training for over 12 years.

STATS:

9 bouts (Boxing Ontario) 
2 bouts (Ontario Boxing Association) 
1 bout (Florida State Athletic Commission) 

DIVISION:
Masters Novice

CURRENT WEIGHT:
71 kg (160 lbs.)  

TRAINING STATUS:
ACTIVE

COMPETITION STATUS:
ALMOST READY -- PENDING

STANCE:
Orthodox (left lead)

CURRENT TEAM/CLUB:
Cabbagetown Boxing Club
Toronto

COACH:
Johnny Kalbhenn

NEXT SCHEDULED BOUTS:
TBA

 


No comments:

Post a Comment