ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A New Use For Liver: Target Practice!



This week's report from the ring:


Sparring at Stockyards on Monday. Richard only let me do two rounds for some reason. He provided some good feedback. I have a habit of sometimes dropping my guard. Well, that is a common mistake made by a lot of boxers. Also, he wants be using the '1-2' more often. he said that when I throw the 1-2 offence, I almost always land the right.
I find that I practice all of this during shadow boxing, but for some reason, I forget when sparring.  Junmar told me that is a common problem. There is a huge difference when you are in there with an opponent who wants to take off your head. Instinct takes over, and we forget the basic techniques. That is another reason I like sparring. You must try to overcome your survival instinct, and allow your boxing skills to take control. Something that is very hard to do, and is one of the things that makes boxing a unique sport, and boxers such superb athletes.


I also found out that Mikhail will be hosting a sparring class at Stockyards. It is supposed to be on weekends, and for guys who only want to spar. I have also heard that there may be an additional fee for these classes, and anyone can join.
I appreciate that he is having this class, but I have a suggestion. There should be some rules as to who can join the class. It should only be boxers, or beginner boxers. I feel that if you allow anyone in there, you will get guys who think this is "Gotta Grudge?
Oh, yeah, and speaking of "Gotta Grudge?", it has been dropped from the Fight Network schedule, which kind of annoys me. I liked that show. It was that little bit of comedy that I got every week.


I went in to Bloor on Tuesday to do the class, but the guys came in and wanted to spar.
I did 12 rounds, including a couple with Kobe. 

Kobe is a pain to spar. He sticks out out his left and a keeps tapping your face. Freaking annoying, man! Yeah, I know, that's the idea.
Then, I sparred the 17-year old again. I did 3 rounds just with him, but I did not complete the 3rd. 
We were not expecting to step into the ring today, so nobody was wearing groin protection.
Near the beginning of round 3, I accidentally nailed him in the bally-wallys. Well, you may not know this, but guys do not like getting punched in the nuts. Yeah, I'm just as surprised as you. Well, he found in necessary to get me back, so he ploughed me with an uppercut to the liver. The liver! That freaking hurt! I felt this sharp pain through ever nerve in my abdomen, and then I thought I was going to puke. Yeah, that is one of the reasons I don't eat before going to the gym. Besides cramps, you never know where you will get hit. If I had food in me at that time, I would have extracted it all over the ring.
He dropped me with that shot. that was it...I was done.
Note to self: Guys don't like being hit in the bally-wallys.


More sparring on Wednesday and Thursday. 
Next report on Friday with a very special announcement about an upcoming boxing event in Toronto.

The live boxing from Stockyards in March is now available on DVD and Hi-Def Blu Ray.
Copies are available from D-I-T-O Productions of Toronto or CANEX Video Productions.


Running time: 1:39 (English only)


DVD........... $15
Blu-Ray....... $20

ditoprod@gmail.com


Paul "The Brick" Brec,
Stockyards Boxing Team/Bloor Boxing Team, Masters Division Heavyweight (90 kg)


LIKE ME !





--------------------------------------------- français ----------------------------------------



Cette semaine, le rapport de l'anneau:


Sparring au Stockyards le lundi. Richard ne permettez-moi de faire deux tours pour une raison quelconque. Il a fourni des bons commentaires. J'ai l'habitude de tomber parfoismes gardes. Eh bien, c'est une erreur commune faite par beaucoup de boxeurs. En outre, il veut être l'aide de la '1 -2 'plus souvent. il a dit que quand je lance l'infraction 1-2,je suis presque toujours atterrir le droit.
Je trouve que je pratique tout cela au cours de boxe de l'ombre, mais pour une raison quelconque, je ne sais plus quand sparring. Junmar m'a dit que c'est un problème commun. Il ya une énorme différence quand vous êtes là avec un adversaire qui veut prendre votre tête. Instinct prend le dessus, et nous oublions les techniques de base.C'est une autre raison pour laquelle j'aime sparring. Vous devez essayer de vaincre votre instinct de survie, et permettre à vos compétences de boxe de prendre le contrôleQuelque chose qui est très difficile à faire, et est l'une des choses qui font de la boxe un sport unique, et les boxeurs de ces athlètes superbes.

J'ai aussi découvert que Mikhaïl sera l'hôte d'une classe sparring au Stockyards. Il est censé être le week-end, et pour les gars qui veulent seulement longeron. J'ai également entendu qu'il peut y avoir des frais supplémentaires pour ces classes, et n'importe qui peut y adhérer.
Je comprends qu'il est d'avoir cette classe, mais j'ai une suggestion. Il devrait y avoircertaines règles quant à savoir qui peut rejoindre la classe. Il ne devrait être boxeurs,boxeurs débutants ou. Je pense que si vous laissez quelqu'un là-dedans, vous obtiendrez les gars qui pensent que c'est "Gotta Grudge?"
Oh, ouais, et en parlant de "Gotta Grudge?", Il a été retiré de l'horaire Fight Network, quel type de m'ennuie. J'ai bien aimé ce spectacle. Il était un petit peu de la comédie que je me suis chaque semaine.


J'y suis allé pour Bloor, mardi, pour faire la classe, mais les gars sont entrés et voulaitlongeron.
J'ai fait 12 tours, dont un couple avec Kobe.
Kobe est une douleur à espar. Il colle à sortir sa gauche et une garde en tapant votrevisage. Freaking ennuyeux, l'hommeOuais, je saisc'est l'idée.
Puis, je sparred l'âgé de 17 ans à nouveauJ'ai fait 3 tours seulement avec luimais je n'ai pas terminé la 3e.

Nous ne nous attendions pas à monter sur le ring aujourd'hui, pour que personne neportait de protection aine.
Vers le début du 3e tour, j'ai accidentellement cloué dans le 
testicules. Eh bien, vous ne savez pas cela, mais les gars n'aiment pas prendre un coup dans les noix. Ouais, jesuis tout aussi surpris que vous. Eh bien, il a trouvé dans nécessaires pour me remettre,il m'a labouré avec un uppercut au foie. Le foie! Cela terrifié par faire mal! Je l'ai ressentiune douleur vive à travers nerf jamais dans mon ventre, et puis j'ai pensé que j'allaisvomir. Ouais, c'est une des raisons pour lesquelles je ne t manger avant d'aller à la gym.Outre les crampes, vous ne savez jamais où vous serez frappé. Si je devais la nourritureen moi à cette époque, je l'aurais extrait tous les coins du ring.
Il m'a laissé avec ce coupc'est tout ... j'ai été fait.
Noter: Hommes n'aime pas être touché dans les 
testicules.


Plus sparring mercredi et jeudi.
Prochain rapport le vendredi avec une annonce très spéciale au sujet d'un événement à venir de la boxe à Toronto.


La boxe en direct de parcs à bestiaux en Mars est maintenant disponible sur DVD et haute définition Blu-Ray.
Des copies sont disponibles auprès de Productions DITO de Toronto ou de CANEXVideo Productions.

Durée: 1:39 (anglais seulement)

DVD ........... 15 $
Blu-Ray ....... 20 $




ditoprod@gmail.com


Paul "The Brick" Brec,
Stockyards équipe de boxe / Bloor équipe de boxe, catégorie poids lourd Maîtres (90kg)


COMME MOI !

No comments:

Post a Comment