ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Day ???


SNOW DAY, SLOW DAY

It started to snow yesterday, and there was a huge snowstorm forecast, so there was not a huge turnout for sparring class on Thursday. 
A little side note here. Why does everyone get so upset about a bit of snow? It is February, we are supposed to get snow. Big deal.

Anyway, even though it was a rather sad sparring class, a few guys showed up, albeit a bit late. I was on time because I live a half-block away. No problem for me.

I did 16 rounds on Thursday with 4 different opponents.
I did 16 rounds on Tuesday as well.

I am beginning to notice a bit of improvement in myself as can now go more rounds without getting tired. I can remember when I was tired after just two rounds.
I have been spending a lot of time on the treadmill. Usually about an hour a day, four days a week. That helps a lot.

I have noticed a lot more "older" guys coming out to sparring. There are now at least three who come out regularly. That is good. Could I be having an influence? 
I can not say it often enough, 'You are never too old to exercise'.


NEW WEB SITE AND BLOG

In an effort to clean up this blog, and bring it back to its original intent, I have created The Red Corner. This is where Toronto Boxing News will now be located. You can go there now by selecting the "Walk to the Red Corner" link above.
Also, to keep D-I-T-O Productions news off this blog entry, and to better promote the service, it now has its own web site and domain. Visit Digital Images Toronto: www.ditoprod.ca .






No comments:

Post a Comment