ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Sunday, February 17, 2013

They Really Are Trying To Kill Me...



SPARRING REPORT FROM BLOOR: THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME !!!

Some good sparring at Bloor on Thursday. Although turnout has not been the best.
I don't understand how last month the class was full, and this month, hardly anyone is showing up.
Anyway, the guys are making me work a lot harder, now. 
Yeah, the ride is over. Time to get back to work.

This week's 12 rounds was a lot harder than last week's. I don't mind. Once I finally get back into competition, my opponents are not going to be easy on me. They are going to want to take me apart. Sparring is the place to learn, before that happens.

Chris was back, and I did three rounds against him. He basically wiped the canvas with my face. He was not fooling around. He had me against the ropes at one point, and he began hammering me, and I thought he was not going to stop.
He didn't, so I countered with a left hook to his ribcage, and he backed off.

It was not just Chris. Every round with all the guys, was really hard.
Someone even said after, "I have never seen you tired." Yeah, well, that's because you guys are normally not trying to kill me.


It looks like I am going to have to get used to this. As I said, the ride is over, and I'm out of tickets.




No comments:

Post a Comment