ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Five Pounds To Go !



Hello followers and fans of "The Brick".

It has not been long since my last entry, but I have news, 
I did a weigh-in yesterday, and I am now at 193. That means I am only five pounds from my goal of 188.
Let the whole Junction community...all of Toronto...all fans of 'The Brick', chant "Five Pounds...Five Pounds...Five Pounds...!" 

Also, for those who have not seen my first match, the Enhanced Sparring session from September, here are some photos.
There is also some commentary. We all say that we are our own hardest judge. Here is my colour commentary:
























There you are. 
You can see the video here: Sparring At Stockyards, Part 1
It is the second session.


Cheers,
"The Brick"




email 


No comments:

Post a Comment