ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, December 9, 2013

If Stallone and DeNiro Can Do It......


Yeah, I`m back.
I just can`t resist commenting on the upcoming Sylvester Stallone film.

I don't go out to movies much any more. For one thing, I don't like paying $83 for a small popcorn. Also, there really are no theatres around me. 
To find a theatre that accepts my Scene Points, I have to go up to Yorkdale, or down to the Scotiabank theatre. Neither are really that close.

``Grudge Match``
About two boxers who make a comeback after 30 years.
First, I guess I should point out, although likely unnecessary, that both of these actors have played boxers in the past.

Who could have ever imagined Sylvester Stallone making another boxing film?....
I saw that coming around the corner from three blocks away.

How old is he? 70? How the hell is he going to get his walker through the ring ropes?

I bet Stallone was thrown that he actually got to work with someone who knows how to act.
"Yo, so that's how acting works.".....

Interestingly, Stallone boxes as poorly as he acts, so I really don't think it will make any difference.

This film is work a look, I guess.

I have 14,000 Points, so I guess I can use some to check out this one. 

It's worth a laugh at the very least.


Now, to answer a question about me.
Some people have been asking me how I was able to lose so much weight in so little time.

Well, I am at the gym daily, but diet has a lot to do with it.
It has to do with balancing your vitamins, protein and minerals input.

Being on night shift helps a lot. 
Since the body does not operate on a nocturnal schedule, generally we are not hungry at night. Therefore, my "lunch" break is actually just a light snack.

Here is a look at a typical daily diet for "The Brick":

  • Dinner (Before work): Vegetarian pasta: spaghetti with tomato sauce, spices, mushrooms, with mild and spicy peppers. Whole wheat bread. Garden salad: leaves, tomato, radish, cucumber, green pepper, light dressing. Orange or apple juice. Black coffee. Banana or apple.
  • Lunch (During work): Garden salad with light dressing. Diet cranberry juice.
  • Snack (During work): Fruit salad or bran muffin. Black coffee or tea.
  • Breakfast (After work): One egg. Granola, nuts and raisins. Whole wheat toast with sugar-free preserves. Orange or apple juice. Herbal tea with nectar sweetener.

There you go.

That is all for this entry.

Cheers.



1 comment:

  1. I do not want to be wrestler but want to stay fit for long time. And for this I should balancing my vitamins, protein and minerals input.



    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete