ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, December 2, 2013

General Stuff...Boxing and Other




Hi all.

It is that time of the month...

Rant time!

On Wednesdays, after Junmar's class, I take the 79 and 58B buses to get to work right from the gym.

On the way to work last week, on the 79, the bus driver was yapping like crazy on the phone. 
Of course, she missed my stop. She passed two stops, and then she blamed me for not ringing the bell soon enough. 
Really? Ypou are joking, right?
Ummm....excuse me missy, if you were not yapping on the phone, you would have heard me ring the bell two stops ago...!

The following day, coming home from Westwood, I boarded a 58B. I showed my pass, and the driver said, "That is for Toronto." Ummm.yeah. This is a Toronto bus, going to Toronto.
Apparently, because Westwood Terminal is in Mississauga, you need a Mississauga fare to board the Toronto bus, going into Toronto....???

See, this is how it works: Toronto bus + Toronto destination = Toronto fare.

How fucking difficult is that?

Wow. Imagine that. Another fucking moron working for the City of Toronto. 
Leave it to the TTC to make something simple into a science project.

...and the TTC wants to raise the fare. 
Well, yeah, that is understandable. Stupidity does not come cheap.
I mean, it must take the TTC HR department years to find people with just the right stupidity to work there.

Like the police with their stupid tickets.

Oh yeah, I spoke to some of my colleagues in Mississauga about that. They can't believe that happened. One asked, "Do Toronto police have that much time to be writing J-walking tickets?"

No. They don't. That is part of the problem.

By the way, I waited three hours in that damn York Civic Centre because of that damn ticket. After a 12-hour night shift, and then getting home at noon.

I am soooo suing the Toronto Police.

I have figured this: If you take every TTC employee, and all of the Toronto police officers, and put them all together in one place, you would have so much laziness and stupidity, that it would be mathematically and scientifically impossible to calculate.
Its true.

Coming home this morning, at Islington station, this old couple asked me to help them up the stairs with their shopping cart. The were trying to get to the 110A bus.
I was nice, and helped them. Get this, they did not even say 'Thank you.'

The bus was there, and the driver waited for them.
Of course, the driver waits for some impolite asshole, but they won't wait for me.

See. That is why I don't like doing things for people, because they don't care.

Anyway, sparring classes this week on Monday and Wednesday.
I will be attending. 
Hopefully, Justin will be at one. I want him to throw his girly hooks again, so I can make him miss...again...!

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment