ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Missed Mississauga

 ENTRY 336


SPARRING REPORT: MONDAY AND TUESDAY

I did three rounds on Monday with focus on offence.
I also did two rounds on Tuesday keeping with working on being busy.


MISSED MISSISSAUGA (BOUT POSTPONED)

Richard does not think I should compete in Mississauga.
The reasons are....complicated.

I was pissed, because I started training for this and I told this guy that I wanted to compete with him in Mississauga.  Now I look like a huge ass.

Therefore, there will be no competition for me until at least the next Stockyards' card on October 1.


METROPOLIS TV WELCOMES THE DURHAM BOXING ACADEMY TO ITS FAMILY

This Saturday July 16, Metropolis TV will be covering a boxing card hosted by the Durham Boxing Academy Toronto location.
The event will be starting at 7 PM at the Toronto Boxing Academy, 2389 St.Clair Ave. West (St. Clair/Runnymede).
So far there are seven bouts on the card.
This will be their first card at their new Toronto location.
Metropolis TV welcomes the Durham Boxing Academy.
Come on out and enjoy some great boxing.


====================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================




"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"







No comments:

Post a Comment