ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Jack Chisamore vs. 'The Brick' Trilogy -and- Back To Hamilton !


ENTRY 414



JACK CHISAMORE VS. 'THE BRICK' TRILOGY

Last week I tried for the world record for world's shortest blog entry. One word.
Apparently, it wasn't the shortest. The shortest is one letter.

I was trying to build up some suspense because that is what I like to do.

So far, here is what is happening:

Until now, I have had no scheduled bouts for whatever reason.
Jack Chisamore whom I met in the ring during both the Silver Gloves and the Golden Gloves has offered for me to go to Kingston on May 31 for a match at a card being hosted by his boxing club.
My coach has left it up to me to decide if I want to go ahead with it. Which will, of course, mean making a three hour trip to Kingston.

I have decided to go ahead with it and go one more time with Jack Chisamore as an opponent.
Scheduled for May 31 in Kingston.


BACK TO HAMILTON

In the process of deciding whether to do a part three with Jack, another bout fell into my lap.

I may have an opponent from the Steeltown Boxing in Hamilton this month, on April 28.
Jay Persaro who was supposed to be my opponent at the Brampton Cup and then again at the Stockyards card, he has decided that he wants to try again later this month.


After a few months of nothing, I now have two bouts about a month apart.

That means getting back to work and serious training.

More details on both of these bouts as I find out more, plus more about my training right here on 'Comments From the Blue Corner'.


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

--Paul 'The Brick' Brec, 2017 Golden Gloves Silver Medalist






No comments:

Post a Comment