ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Baggin' It

    ENTRY 458


CABBAGETOWN BOXING FUNDRAISER

This past weekend was the fundraiser to send one of our boxers to Victoria for the national championships.
It went very well and we had a good turnout despite the lack of advertising.

I did an exhibition match (demonstration) with Martin.





I'm a bit disturbed by this photo as I am not too sure what I was doing here.
I appear to be looking for something.
Perhaps I was checking to see if my balls were big enough to get into the ring with Mertin.

Actually, I was trying to make an adjustment to my trunks which was difficult with boxing gloves on.


























Is that a camera?


































Come on, Martin. Come get some.





























I brought a camera operator from Metropolis TV  to capture the event.

I will be putting together a memorabilia video for the club that all boxers and coaches will have access to.

I am currently editing it using my new edit suite. The first thing to be produced on my virgin post-production system. 
I guess it is not a virgin anymore.


BAGGIN' IT: A NEW OLD BAG






This is not your ordinary heavy bag. 
It is a state of the art heavy bag.

See that white thing attached to it near the top?
That is what makes it state of the art.

This bag records how hard you hit and calculates 'damage'.

Yes. The first thing I thought of when I saw this was Ivan Drago.


I have not tried it yet. Nobody has. It is something new and nobody wants to be the first to try it.




















The bag connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth with this software. Although, I am not too sure how it works.

I will try it out sometime before the next blog entry and let you know all about it.


Technology is amazing, isn't it?















═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment