ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, March 4, 2019

Odd Sparring Week

    ENTRY 455


SPARRING LAST WEEK

Last week was an odd week for sparring. 
Except for Friday, nobody wanted to do any sparing.
However, on Friday I did do 12 rounds so that does meet my quota of 10 - 15 rounds per week.

I sparred everyone on the team so I got a good mix of styles to work with.

My coach was happy with my performance during sparring, but there are things to work on. There are always things to work on. There is no such thing as the perfect athlete and there is always room for improvement and to raise the bar.

I am hoping to represent Cabbagetown in a club show within the next couple of months. However, I do need to drop some weight. Coach wants me below 178 and I am currently at 182.

That is an easy fix that I am working on every day. 

That is all for this entry. 
It was a slow week in the world of boxing, for me anyway.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment