ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Gone But Not Forgotten

    ENTRY 462


GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

I just wanted to shoot out a quick update since it has been a while.
The truth is that two things have happened that have kept me from boxing and blogging over the last few weeks.
I had just started with a new company and I was concentrating on that, plus I was very sick.

I just came back to sparring on Friday and I did 9 rounds.



I stole this photo from a Facebook post.

I don't get too many photos of my sparring and it is nice when someone thinks to get one.
Thank you for posting this.

Although I am still getting over being sick. I am now finally setting into my new workplace,
The reason for leaving the other company is a very long story, but it was for the best.

I will be getting back into my full boxing schedule this week. 
I have dropped to 177 lbs. and I hope to keep it that way.
Although, I plan on cutting down on competing, I still want to do a couple of local events per year.
I have not done one yet this year as I (my coach) was waiting for my weight to drop below 178, and now it has. 
Now I will be concentrating on keeping my weight down and training for the next Cabbagetown card.



BOXING GYM GUIDE OUT SOON

Just a reminder that the next edition of "The Brick's Guide To Boxing In Toronto" is due out by mid-June.
If you have any additions or edit suggestions, PM me.




═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment