ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Stockyards Is In the (Cabbagetown) House!

    ENTRY 461


SPARRING UPDATE

You can tell it is a slow week when I am doing a sparring update.

During our Friday morning sparring session I got to spar all the girls.
That's right. None of the guys wanted to spar which was unusual.

The thing about sparring the girls is that although they don't hit as hard, they are really fast.

She is there, and then she is not. 
Zoom!
What the hell just happened?

It is good to practice with people who are fast. Speed is very important in boxing.

Regardless of who I work with in the ring, I appreciate it. 
Everyone at Cabbagetown is good to work with.
I am about to get to the one-year mark at Cabbagetown. At the end of May I will have been training at Cabbagetown for a year.
Thank you to my teammates for all their help over the past year.
Oh, yeah, and of course the coaches too.


THE STOCKYARDS CREW IS IN THE (CABBAGETOWN) HOUSE

I would like to welcome Cyrus to the Cabbagetown Boxing Club.
He is also a Masters division boxer. He used to train with me back at Stockyards. He moved on to the Sully's Boxing Gym shortly after I moved on.
He recently left Sully's due to their limited hours of operation. He likes the morning sessions that Cabbagetown offers.

Welcome, and I now have another sparring partner.


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment