ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Happy Holidays, Last Entry For 2019

    ENTRY 472


HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM 'THE BRICK'

We are closely approaching the end of 2019.

This past year went by fairly smoothly for me. Although,there were a couple of mild hiccups, they were nothing major.

Although, I did not officially compete at all in 2019, I did get in two exhibition bouts.
The next one is scheduled for February. 
I do want get at least one competitive bout in for Cabbagetown in 2020, as I want to add to my trophy case, but there is no hurry. I like the exhibitions. They are fun and less stressful.

This will be that last entry for this blog for 2019, and on that note, I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season.

The next 'Blue Corner' entry will be in mid-January.


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--Paul 'The Brick' Brec

No comments:

Post a Comment