ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, April 1, 2013

Boxers Wanted



SPRING TRAINING SCHEDULE

I hope everyone had a great long weekend.
With Easter over, it is time for my spring training schedule, it will be in effect until Canada Day, July 1.




BOXERS WANTED - PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIMENT

I am looking for boxers for a commercial photography project.
D-I-T-O Photography has partnered with Deposit Photos of Ft. Lauderdale, FL and Pond 5 of New York, NY, for a professional photography project involving boxing and boxers.
Participants must file a Release with D-I-T-O Photography, and will be paid a percentage of photo sales. 
Anyone interested, please contact me through the Digital Images Toronto website. Use the contact form, and select 'Model/Property Release' from the drop-down.


That is all for this entry, it has been a slow month.
Let's hope April is better.



Remember: Keep your hands up and your chin down.






No comments:

Post a Comment