ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, April 5, 2013

That Should Be Illegal !




THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED

Well, it is sad to say that this past Thursday's turnout for sparring was a bit abysmal. 
However, Chris showed up. He is usually good at showing up every Thursday. The thing is, I am really getting pissed off at how he boxes. 
You may remember Chris, from an entry a few month's ago, when I complained that he kept on striking me in the arm. Well, he is doing it again. He his my shoulder and bicep so much that I now have a huge bruise there, and can hardly move it. I really hate it when he does that. To put it bluntly, I wish he would fuck off with that. Seriously.
Strikes to the arm should be illegal. I always thought they were, but after checking, I found out it isn't. Arms are a legal target in boxing.
I have also noticed that guys really like going after my ribs, now. Okay guys, look, this is not "Rocky", and I am not a side of beef. 
My left side ribs are all bruised to shit now, too. It matches my left arm.
I guess using the Orthodox boxing stance, means more attacks to that side. Maybe, I should learn to switch. Although, I feel really awkward in the Southpaw stance. I don't know how guys can do that.


Sparring at Bloor, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 PM

Sparring at Bloor, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 PM


THIS BLOG TO BECOME A DOCUMENTARY MINI-SERIES

My production company with be producing a docudrama series based on "Comments from the Blue Corner". I will play myself in the series, and I am currently working on getting permission to film at the actual gyms where Ii train.
However, since I am in it, I need a camera operator.
Please see our ad on Craigslist: Camera Operator
I may also need talent. I will post that once I am sure what I need for actors.

BOXERS (STILL) NEEDED

We are also still looking for boxers for our photo shoot. Please contact me for more info.




Digital images Toronto: www.ditoprod.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment