ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm A What ???


Narcissist?

My wife thinks I am being narcissistic.

I received an email from Rogers TV today.
Remember Rogers TV? I did camera work for them back in the days when I actually had spare time.

Anyway, they are looking for interesting local people with interesting stories to be guests on the "Daytime" show. They wanted to know if I knew anyone.

So, I told them I did...me.

Really!
My story is a great human interest piece.

I don't think I am being a narcissist. 
I am trying to help people. I have been told that I have inspired people. 

What is wrong with telling my story on TV?

Continuing my story, I will be going to my physician on Friday to finally compete my medical forms.

However, I went my registration complete by the first week if February. 
It won't, because Boxing Ontario is as slow as molasses in January.

What I may do is call her again, and ask her if I can deliver the forms in person like I did last time.
Then with the Fast Track, it should only take a week.

Yeah.


Paul "The Brick" Brec


No comments:

Post a Comment