ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mystery Solved !

ENTRY 204

Next scheduled bout: November 8, opponent TBA


Saturday and Monday Sparring Report

Two rounds of sparring on Saturday with Kofi, focus on offence.
I worry about sparring Kofi, ever since he planted that wicked uppercut on me a couple months ago. Remember, he made me bleed!  

I did four rounds on Monday with George and Leo, focus on offence.
George has not been around in a while, and he is a big guy. I am no longer in his weight class, but it does not bother me to spar him.

The Great Dryer Caper

On Sunday, I was downstairs in the building's laundry room, doing laundry. What the hell else would I be doing in the laundry room?
This woman walked over to the dryer I was about to use, and wanted to start putting her shit in it.
I told her I was using it.
She said, "What do you mean?", and started cramming her crap into the dryer I already had my fabric softener sheet in.
Could she not freaking see that I am about to use that machine?

Of course, I did the mature thing. I waited until she left, then opened the dryer door.
Enjoy your soaking wet clothes, asshole.

Asshole residents and asshole management.I guess assholes attract other assholes.

I can take possession of the new apartment on November 5.
The management of the new building are great. Seemed very friendly, and did something I did not expect. She pro-rated the rent. 
Yeah.
Since I can't move in until the 5th, she took five days off the rent for November.

I am so happy to be leaving that shithole full of assholes, and going to a building that seems decent.

Wow. That Bus Is On Time!

I just wanted to share this with you, since it is such a rare occurrence.
On Monday, going to work, the 191 bus was on time.
...and it will probably never be on time again.

I even commented to the driver, "Wow. You are on time for a change. What happened?"
He didn't answer.

Solving the Mystery of the Dead Cameras

Well, I found out what caused last week's catastrophic failure of our Metropolis TV cameras.
A voltage spike.
Nobody really noticed it, because it was so fast, but our cameras noticed it. Since they were both being powered by the same supply, it makes perfect sense that it was possible for both to fail at the same time.

We are going to invest in a power supply (filter) for our cameras, hoping this will better regulate the voltage, and prevent this from happening again.

Metropolis TV Reminder To Viewers

Please note that we will be removing all of our archives from YouTube by January. If you want to view anything, now is the time. (Link below)
All of our new content will be on Dailymotion.
Please not that we have a Dailymotion Official account. This means that we are paid for content from advertisers.
Please help support community TV, by supporting our sponsors.





"The Brick"
STATS

Record: 0 / 2 / 1 

 September 27 /2014 vs. Matt Standish [Loss by decision] @ 85 kg
 June 14 /2014  vs. Leo Ronin [Loss by decision] @ 86 kg
September 21 /2013 Exhibition @ 90 kg

Stance: Orthodox  (Left lead) / Style: Technical

Status:  ACTIVE

WEIGH-IN
*Daily within 2 weeks of a match, weekly otherwise.
    Fri.  187/85    






-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
---------
Next scheduled bout: November 8 @ George Bell Arena
Training schedule: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, sparring twice weekly
Coach: Richard SoucĂ©  / Trainer: Junmar Emon
Resting HR: 64 - 66
----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment