ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, October 17, 2014

Time To Shift Into High Gear

ENTRY 206

Next scheduled bout: November 8 @ George Bell Arena, opponent TBA


No Sparring Week, Time To Shift it !

I did not get any sparring this week, due to the fact that I was very busy, and could not make it to the sparring sessions.
I did go to Bloor for cardio and bag work.

I have to getting back into gear starting Monday.
I have to go for sparring Monday afternoon.

I have to start preparing for November 8.
I hope Richard found an opponent for me as this will likely be the last boxing show for 2014, and I really don't know what is going to happen next year.


Disappointed In Brampton

Well, over the past few weeks I have been praising Brampton Transit, and now, I am sorry I did.
On Wednesday morning the Number 7 northbound bus was 10 minutes late. This was the second time. It was also late once last week, too.
I let it go last time, but I feel this is going to become a habit.
I stopped using Mississauga Transit because their buses are never on time, among other reasons.  
Now Brampton Transit is starting bullshit.
It may not seem like a big deal, but when I have to take 3 buses and a train to and from work, and it already takes almost 90 minutes, believe me, it's a big deal.

Here is what I am going to do. Just so you can see how much time I waste on these damn buses, I am going to track how often and how late the buses are. Right here. Starting from now. I am wiping the slate clean.
Let's see how long these can stay at zero.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                           Total Lates             Total Minutes Late       

TO WORK:

191 Highway 27 Express Northbound..............................0....................0
511 Zum Steeles Express Westbound.............................0....................0
7 Kennedy Southbound................................................0....................0


FROM WORK:

7 Kennedy Northbound.................................................0...................0
511 Zum Steeles Express Eastbound...............................0...................0
191 Highway 27 Express Southbound..............................0...................0


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Evil Property Managers and Me

The apartment up on Weston Road, managed by DMS Property Management, also refused to rent the apartment.
Thank you for that. After wasting my time.

Would someone explain to me why landlords advertise apartments for rent, and then either, not have any available, or decide after a bunch of bullshit, decide not to rent?
Is that not illegal?

So, continuing on with the apartment search, since I don't have anything better to do...

I have found another, I will be looking at soon. 
It is also on Weston Road, but it used to be a store, and then converted into an apartment.

I like that it is being rented directly by the owner, and not by a large company or agent.
Rental companies are cold. They don't care about the tenants. All they care about is the rent.
Just like unions don't care about the workers, only collecting the dues.

That is the exact problem we are having now. If there is a problem, the management either ignores it, or blames it on the tenant, but all hell breaks loose if the rent is 10 seconds late. 

Therefore, I feel that I will have better luck dealing directly with the owner.

Crap.

My complicated life continues...



"The Brick"
STATS

Record: 0 / 2 / 1 

 September 27 /2014 vs. Matt Standish [Loss by decision] @ 85 kg
 June 14 /2014  vs. Leo Ronin [Loss by decision] @ 86 kg
September 21 /2013 Exhibition @ 90 kg

Stance: Orthodox  (Left lead) / Style: Technical

Status:  ACTIVE

WEIGH-IN
*Daily within 2 weeks of a match, weekly otherwise.
   Current:  187 lbs / 85 kg    
-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
---------
Next scheduled bout: November 8 @ George Bell Arena
Training schedule: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, sparring twice weekly
Coach: Richard SoucĂ©  / Trainer: Junmar Emon
Resting HR: 64 - 66
----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment