ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Possible Bout In Orangeville ?

ENTRY 298



Bronze Gloves Training and Possible Bout In Orangeville

For some reason I did not get any sparring on Wednesday or Thursday, so I did some additional bag work and conditioning.
Since the gym will be closed on Monday, I will be going in on Sunday to train with Coach Matt, and possibly a few rounds of sparring.

I am still in training for the Bronze Gloves, but Coach Richard has informed me that he has found an opponent for me for an upcoming show in Orangeville.
It will be in the Light-Heavy class.
He has informed me that he will no longer allow me to compete as a Heavyweight.


Virus Led To Delay Of This Blog

This entry is late by about a day, due to my computer getting sick.

After downloading a Freeware, my computer became infected with a Malware that infested itself into the Registry.
That meant spending two days going through the entire Windows Registry, and removing invalid entries. 
I have so far removed 16 Registry entries and having to manually remove four malicious software. Even still, my computer is not functioning as it should. I may end up having to do a complete re-install of the operating system, and thus, all the other software.

For those of you who are not familiar with computers, that translates to, "Major pain in the ass."

I am using the wife's computer to publish this entry, since mine is still not reliable. 

This is why you should not download "Freeware", because nothing in life is really 'free'.



======================================================


WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"







No comments:

Post a Comment