ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Seasons Greeting from 'The Brick'

   ENTRY 403




SEASONS GREETINGS


Welcome to the last entry of 2017.  The next time there will be an entry on this blog will be January 3.

It has been a rough year for me, and I am more than happy to say goodbye to it.
Especially the first part of the year.
However, mid-year I met an awesome new coach and became part of a great team of boxers.
This coach is fair with his athletes. He does not seem to have any 'favorites' and that is very important. Everyone on the team should be treated equally, and the athletes should be rewarded as too how hard they work. That is exactly how this coach works.

I had a very successful Golden Gloves. I worked hard to get there. Thanks to coach for allowing it to happen. Also, thanks to my employer for giving me the time off to do so.
As I have mentioned in the past, working full time and trying to be a full time athlete at the same time is very difficult and also very stressful.
Thank you to everyone who has to put up with my crap during training camps.

Speaking of training camps, the Brampton Cup training camp starts in about a week.
I don't know if I will be going. There may not be anyone else in my division to be an opponent. However, I will attend the training camp anyway. You never know. Besides, it helps my team mates.

Also for 2018, my media production company, Metropolis Community Media is bringing back RAdiO C \65.  
Surprise!
We are currently conducting limited test broadcasts, and we are hoping to have our full regular programming up and running by mid-January.
RAdiO C \65 is based at a studio in the Stockyards area of Toronto and will feature a multi-format programming schedule. Featuring a mix of all types of music, news and sports, documentaries, and comedy programs.
You can listen through the link on the right of this blog.

That all being said, goodbye to 2017. 
Here's to a great 2018 and a great Christmas season to all.

Cheers.

--'The Brick', Golden Gloves Silver Medalist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment