ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, February 17, 2023

The Brick Is Broken

 

   ENTRY 486 | February 17 /2023

 

BROKEN BRICK

I have been out of commission for the past week due to an injury.
It happened while sparring last week but it got irritated from an accident at work. I now have a constant discomfort, although not very painful unless I move the wrong way, then it becomes excruciating. 
This is just a small update this week since I really didn't do anything.
I only went into the gym once this past week to see how well I could do, but when it came to doing sit-ups, it was a definite "no". I packed it in after that.
I am off work this coming entire week while my workplace does some upgrades, so I have all week to go to the gym. Hopefully, I can do something then, because this past week was a write-off. 
I did squat.

'Ths Brick' is broken but hopefully not for long.



░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter (@paulbrickboxer)  and Mastodon (Paul'TheBrick'boxer), and view my adventures on YouTube at "Another Brick In the Sprawl"
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ABOUT 'The Brick;

'The Brick' is a competitive boxer and has been training for over 12 years.

STATS:

9 bouts (Boxing Ontario) 
2 bouts (Ontario Boxing Association) 
1 bout (Florida State Athletic Commission) 

DIVISION:
Masters Novice

CURRENT WEIGHT:
72 kg (160 lbs.) 

STATUS:
INJURED

STANCE:
Orthodox (left lead)

CURRENT TEAM/CLUB:
Cabbagetown Boxing Club
Toronto

COACH:
Johnny Kalbhenn

NEXT SCHEDULED BOUTS:
TBA


  


No comments:

Post a Comment