ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, March 31, 2023

"Protect Your Side":

 

   ENTRY 492 | March 31 /2023


SPARRING REPORT: WEDNESDAY

I was not able to get to the gym on Friday due to being sick. You know I must be really ill to miss a gym day. Therefore, Wednesday was my only gym day this week.
I did seven rounds of sparring on Wednesday including an interesting drill introduced by Coach Johnny.
We would split the ring in half and have three guys in at the same time.  The idea is to "protect" your side of the ring.  When the third guy gets into our side, you jump on him. When he gets to the other side, the other guy gets a go at him.
An interesting and fun drill.

I am still not at 1000% so I am going to keep this post short.
That's all for this week.




NEXT ENTRY: April 14 /2023


░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter (@paulbrickboxer)  and Mastodon (Paul'TheBrick'boxer), and see me tear apart inaccurate films and TV about boxing on YouTube at "The Brick"
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ABOUT 'The Brick;

'The Brick' is a competitive boxer and has been training for over 12 years.

STATS:

9 bouts (Boxing Ontario) 
2 bouts (Ontario Boxing Association) 
1 bout (Florida State Athletic Commission) 

DIVISION:
Masters Novice

CURRENT WEIGHT:
73 kg (162 lbs.) 

STATUS:
ACTIVE

STANCE:
Orthodox (left lead)

CURRENT TEAM/CLUB:
Cabbagetown Boxing Club
Toronto

COACH:
Johnny Kalbhenn

NEXT SCHEDULED BOUTS:
TBA

 


No comments:

Post a Comment