ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, March 11, 2019

Going To Siberia (Again)

    ENTRY 456


GOING TO SIBERIA (AGAIN)

This coming Saturday morning, the Siberia Boxing Club will be hosting an open sparring session for any boxers.
It will also an opportunity for officials to practice.

This is a really good idea. I don't remember this ever being done before.

I found out that the Siberia Boxing Club is only a few blocks from where I work and I am working Saturday morning until 8. Therefore, I can go right after work.
I am seriously thinking of doing that but I am going to run it by my coach first.

Last week I sparred a total of 15 rounds. That just about the amount I like. 
I have also been slowly ramping up conditioning as well. 
That is the most important part of boxing and once my conditioning is better I will be ready for my next performance in the ring. Hopefully within the next couple of month.

I am not sure when the next club event will be happening. 
Someone told me that there was going to be one in Hamilton on March 24, but apparently, our team is not going.

Other than that there is really nothing new happening. 

Outside of boxing, I am still working on getting my video editing business and RAdiO C:\ 65 going again. I am just waiting for financing to come through. It looks like it will be happening very soon.


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment