ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, January 29, 2016

No Brampton Cup For 'The Brick'

ENTRY 294


Odd and Creepy Coincidence

Okay my loyal readers, tell me if this isn't an odd (interesting), but somewhat creepy coincidence?

In my last entry, I made a rather sad attempt at making a music reference.
For those who still have not clued in. "Revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night" are lyrics from the song "Blinded By the Light" by Manfred Mann's Earth Band.
That entry was posted at 11:00 PM on Tuesday.
On Wednesday, at 7:00 PM, radio station Boom 97.3 posted this on Facebook:


I am also not surprised that it won, since it is an awesome piece of music. From back in a time when music was music, and not whatever it is now.


No Brampton Cup For 'The Brick'

In other news, and a huge turn of events: Richard did not register me for the Brampton Cup.

So, all of that additional training was for nothing.
I hate it when he does things like that.
He told me today, to lose more weight, and try for the Bronze Gloves.

My issue is, what if he pulls that same stunt again? Just keep saying 'no' for every tournament at the last minute?

There we go.
Should I really be surprised?
Needless to say, I was fairly calm this week, and now this has pushed my stress right up to Orange Alert.

At this point, I really am not sure what to do.
This will definately take a lot of thinking.


Progress Reports For Coaches Are Cancelled

There will be no more progress reports for coaches.



======================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

======================================================




"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:













"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 5 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto




"The Brick"







No comments:

Post a Comment