ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Feels So...Odd

 ENTRY 348


IT JUST FEELS ODD

It feels odd not training at Stockyards.
I have still not heard anything from Boxing Ontario.

There is a lot I really want to say about this whole ordeal, but it is best not said at this time.

In addition to getting the boot from Boxing Ontario, I have been laid-off.
Plus, my dad was in the hospital with some internal bleeding.

Not a good week for 'The Brick'.

Have I hit bottom, yet?
Maybe I should start my own Fight Club.
That might help.
(Bad film reference)

Sorry for the short entry, but with not much training, I do not have much to report.


GOING AWAY FOR LABOUR DAY

Myself and Michele will be in Hamilton for four days starting Thursday.
To all my Hamilton people, if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

As a result of being away, there will be no blog entry this Friday, and also no live broadcast of 'After Midnight'.

Regular publication of this blog will continue on Tuesday September 6.
"After Midnight With The Brick" will return TBA.
Since I don't know when I will be returning to work, and what my new schedule will be, "After Midnight" is on hiatus.
However, there will be programming on RADIO C \65 throughout.


Keep in touch for updates.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->

======================================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================

'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:


2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2285 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment