ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Lots Of Sparring For A Tired Boxer

 ENTRY 344


SPARRING REPORT: LOTS OF SPARRING ON THURSDAY MORNING

I did a lot of sparring on Thursday morning at Toronto Boxing Academy.
So much that I lost count of how many rounds. I know I did at least 10 rounds,
I went in right after work, so I had no sleep. I did quite well for someone who got no sleep for over 12 hours.

More sparring on Monday at Stockyards, I hope, and more on Tuesday at Toronto Boxing.
I really would like to get a few rounds in on Thursday, not a lot, but just a 'refresher' before my big bout on Saturday.

One again, please come out on August 20 to support 'The Brick's' first bout away from Toronto.

======================================================================

WITH A LITTLE EFFORT AND A LOT OF DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

===============================================================

'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

 215 Ryding Ave. Toronto

Monday and Wednesday

--and--

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday and Thursday, and some Saturday

--and--


2285 Dundas St. W. Toronto


Friday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment