ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, July 27, 2018

There It Is!

    ENTRY 427



THERE IT IS!

On Friday morning a coach, actually two coaches, asked me if I wanted to be on the September card.

I was going to ask them myself next month, but the coaches beat me to it.

They want me to lose 10 pounds. 
I have already lost 10 pounds.
I had just lost 4 pounds since I started training at the new gym.

However, in order for me to compete while representing this new gym, I will need to file a transfer request.
You have to get both gyms to sign it. Then Boxing Ontario has to approve it,

The problem is that I don't know if the other gym will release me. If they don't, I will have to wait until I renew my Boxing Ontario membership which won't be until the end of the year. 
That means I will not only miss the September card, but also the Silver Gloves and the Golden Gloves.

That is a roadblock that I have to find some way of detouring.

Secondly, that fact that Boxing Ontario has to approve it. I mean I don't see why they won't, and even if they don't it has already been done.
I have been training at this new gym for four weeks now.

These new coaches are great.
They have shown me a lot of good ideas in four weeks. 
I am a little pissed that my previous gym where I paid almost $200 a month was not able to show me more in the year I was there. 
However, that is history. 
Time to move on.



═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════


--Paul 'The Brick' Brec

No comments:

Post a Comment