ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Thursday, July 5, 2018

SPECIAL ENTRY: Lost and Found

    SPECIAL ENTRY 



LOST A COACH, FOUND A COACH

Here we go again.
This is boxing gym number five.

It was a lot easier than I expected. The coach was really nice. 
He asked me if I was registered with Boxing Ontario, how many fights I have had, my weight class, the last time I saw the inside of a boxing gym, and where I was last.

I told him that I was at Xtreme Couture last and he seemed impressed by that, but he didn't ask me why I left. 
It really does not matter. Does it?

Really. 

I don't understand why Brock's gym made a big deal about it.
He should have been happy that I chose his gym to return, but if he doesn't want me back it is his loss. I couldn't care less.
Well, I do in a way because I don't understand why it is any of his business.
As a matter-of-fact, Kyle, a semi-professional boxer who trains with Brock, sent me a really nasty message on Facebook and then blocked me so I couldn't respond.
That's really mature.

Fake friend. I like Facebook for that. It is good at weeding out the fakes.
True friends will stick with you through anything.

Anyway, not that it matters, but I left Xtreme Couture for many reasons.
The main one being lack of communication between the coaches and the athletes. Another being simply that there were too many coaches. Finally, it was very expensive to train there compared to other places that provide the same service.

That brings up another point. How did Brock know what was going on at Xtreme Couture? 
Somebody informed him and probably exaggerated and tried to make me look like an ass.
Then Brock just went ahead and assumed that I was an ass without even letting me explain.

Oh well, his loss.

..and to think of all the times I recommended his gym and I gave his gym a good rating, and even voted for his gym in one of those "readers choice" things.

Never again.

I start training on Thursday with my new coach, but due to what has been happening, I am not prepared to reveal who my new coach is just yet.

I was thinking of even running a contest possibly with a prize to the first one to guess it.

I will be occasionally be dropping hints here and running live streams on Facebook around the area where I will be training. The first to guess it correctly will win.

More on that later.


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════


--Paul 'The Brick' Brec





  

No comments:

Post a Comment