ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, July 20, 2018

Update: Three Weeks In

    ENTRY 426


NEW GYM UPDATE

I wanted to use this entry to update everyone on the new gym and coach.

I have just completed three weeks there and it has been a great three weeks.
Attentive coaches and a good bunch of people to train with who I am still getting to know.

I currently train four times per week for about two hours each. 

I am still not going to reveal where I am training.
However, we will soon be having a club card and I would like to be on it. I was not invited to the last club card at that other place which is one of the many reasons I left there.

Anyway, that is water under the bridge. It is time to move on,
I hope I can stay at this gym a bit longer.
This is boxing gym number five for those who are tracking or have lost track.

Sometimes I am criticized for changing coaches so often.
However, my only goal is to find a decent coach who does not have any problem coaching a master. 

Hopefully, this will be the last time I have to change gyms.

I look forward to representing this new gym if not at local cards, the Silver Gloves and Golden Gloves are once again approaching quickly.


═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

--Paul 'The Brick' Brec

No comments:

Post a Comment