ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, September 22, 2018

The Coach Has Left Me...

    ENTRY 435

THE COACH HAS LEFT ME

Once again my coach has abandoned me.

...but only for a week because he is on vacation.

I am not sure why he is going away so close to a major tournament, but he is allowed to take a break, I guess.

Leading up to the Silver Gloves, I will continue to work on my techniques and continue to work on strength training and endurance.

As I have mentioned in previous entries, the coaches at Cabbagetown have been good to me. They have found and corrected a lot of bad habits I have had in a very short amount of time and are constantly giving me tips and new ideas and things to try.

Also as I have said before, I don't discuss my training techniques on this blog anymore.
However, whoever my opponents will be at the Silver Gloves and beyond, they will see a new and improved "Brick".
Hopefully, I can impress the judges enough to get a few wins going forward.

As of now, there is nobody in my division registered for the Gloves, but it is still early and could change at any time.

That is all for this entry. 
I must train...'Tournament be here before you know it.'



═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

--Paul 'The Brick' Brec

No comments:

Post a Comment