ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Streets of San Francisco

    ENTRY 436


THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO

With coach Johnny away in San Francisco for the week, I have been left on my own to train.

Not a big deal. I have done that before many times.

Right now I am training six days a week instead of the usual five due to the Silver Gloves.
There is still nobody in my category but there might be by the cut-off date, October 5.

The coach will be back next week so I will be sure to get a lot of pad work in with him.

I am still doing my regular weight training, sit-ups, and push-ups.
Maybe I should try these Rocky push-ups.


Seriously.
I'm going to try them.


TRAINING SCHEDULE

Currently training 6 days a week until October 8 (Silver Gloves Training Camp)

MONDAY: Swimming, 30 min @ University of Toronto Athletics 
TUESDAY: Technical Training, 90 min @ Cabbagetown Boxing Club
WEDNESDAY: Core and Weight Training,  60 min @ Cabbagetown Boxing Club 
THURSDAY: Technical Training, 60 min @ Cabbagetown Boxing Club
FRIDAY: Sparring, 6 - 10 rounds @ Cabbagetown Boxing Club
SATURDAY: Running/Sprints, 20 mins @ University of Toronto Athletics
SUNDAY: Rest day



═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

--Paul 'The Brick' Brec

No comments:

Post a Comment