ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Almost A Heavyweight



Hello everyone.

Now that the unpleasantness of what was known as Bloor Fitness has gone, I can now concentrate on what is important, my training.

As I get closer to competition, I am doing weigh-ins every three days, before it was once per week.
I am having a problem, in that I am hovering around 200 pounds, which is the threshold for Super-Heavyweight. 
Coach Richard has suggested that I do not stay at the low-end of Super-Heavyweight, as there is no upper cap. I could be facing opponents who are twice my size, and thus be pounded into submission.
I agreed with him, and I am trying to drop to Heavyweight.

I did! ...For one weigh-in.

For boxers like myself, or anyone who wants to track their weight, I have created an Excel template, I call 'WeightTracker Plus'.

Here is mine:




The idea of this template is to track differences in weight, and to display the current weight class.

I am making this template available for anyone who wants to use it.
This is a "Beta" version. Available for weight entry in pounds only, and will display weight classes from Welterweight and higher. Entering a weight below 140, will result in a display "Out of Range".  *Weight classes based on Boxing Canada amateur boxing divisions.  
Even if you are not a boxer, you can use this to track your weight as well. Just ignore the "Class" row.
This template will allow tracking of up to 10 people.

I am currently working on one that will cover all weight classes, and will allow entry of weights in kilograms.

For now, please try this one, and let me know what you think.



DOWNLOAD:
WeightTracker BETA
Select "Regular Download". The "Gold" will cost you money. Regular is free.


Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment