ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hello, From Jane Street

ENTRY 211




FRIDAY:    Six rounds total. Three with Micha, and three with Mark. Focus on offense.

---------------------------------------------------------


First Entry From A New Location


It has been a busy week for "The Brick".
Moving week. 
Moved from that dump with the bitch landlord to this new place.

The new apartment is so much larger, twice the size of the other place, and much closer to the boxing gym. I can walk to boxing in 20 minutes, or less than five minutes on the number 79A bus.



As for Bloor Fitness, I am not sure about keeping my membership with them. 
It is now a lot less convenient to get there. 

It is actually easier to get to at night, than during the day. During day routing, I have to take two buses, 79A and then the 40. 
However, for night routing, I only have to take one bus, the 313 Jane gives me door-to-door service. 

Also, Bloor Fitness is 24-hours, and there really is no other fitness centre close to me now. Actually, Stockyards Boxing is the closest gym.

I am really not sure what to do, yet.

Right now, my main concern is finishing setting up the apartment, and settling at my new job.


I Stand On Guard For School and Shopping

I am still in security, but for a different company. Still on night shift.
The difference is, I am totally alone at both locations.

On weekends, I am posted at a synagogue with a school attached, and during the week I am at a shopping plaza near Don Mills and York Mills.

Certainly different from what I was doing for that other company.


Other than that, there is not much happening. This time of year is generally slow for boxing, and also Richard is away for the month.

The next boxing card hosted by Stockyards will not be until February, and I am hoping for am opponent from another city.
I would really like to fight Mark Laidman.
I will discuss it with Richard in January.



Photo of the week:


There really is gold at the end of the rainbow.





"The Brick"
STATS
Record: 0 / 2 / 1 

 September 27 /2014 vs. Matt Standish [Loss by decision] @ 85 kg
 June 14 /2014  vs. Leo Ronin [Loss by decision] @ 86 kg
September 21 /2013 Exhibition @ 90 kg
Stance: Orthodox  (Left lead) / Style: Technical
Status:  ACTIVE

WEIGH-IN
*Daily within 2 weeks of a match, weekly otherwise.
   Current:  186 lbs / 84 kg 

MEDICAL
HR resting 62 - 64
HR stressed, on treadmill  130 - 134 
HR stressed, after sparring  134 - 138 

-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
---------
Next scheduled bout: N/A
Training schedule: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, sparring twice weekly
Coach: Richard Soucé  / Trainer: Junmar Emon
----------------------------------------------------








THE BRICK'S LINKS

              email "The Brick" :thebrickboxer@gmail.com
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness 
Bloor Street Fitness and Boxing

OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST

adamthewoo  Forgotten and abandoned places and filming locations (YouTube)
Fight Network TV channel dedicated to combat sports
Boxing Ontario  Regulatory body for amateur boxing in Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment