ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy New Year

ENTRY 214




MONDAY: Ten rounds total, five rounds focus on offense, five rounds focus on defense, with focus on cardio for all rounds.

Next week will be the last week for sparring before registrations expire. I am hoping to get a lot of sparring in, as there may not be any more until February. At which time I will have to prepare for the card at the end of February. I really hope I get Laidman. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year

Not much happened this week, as the gym was closed for most of it.

This will be the last entry for 2014.
I would like to wish all readers Happy New Year.

...Oh an my meeting at work last week was not that big of a deal. They just wanted to tell me in person how happy they were with my performance, and the things I need to do in order to get a promotion.

Like I said, i am just happy they like me. I'm glad someone does.




"The Brick"
STATS
Record: 0 / 2 / 1 

 September 27 /2014 vs. Matt Standish [Loss by decision] @ 85 kg
 June 14 /2014  vs. Leo Ronin [Loss by decision] @ 86 kg
September 21 /2013 Exhibition @ 90 kg
Stance: Orthodox  (Left lead) / Style: Technical
Status:  ACTIVE

WEIGH-IN
*Daily within 2 weeks of a match, weekly otherwise.
   Current:  186 lbs / 84 kg 

MEDICAL
HR resting 62 - 64
HR stressed, on treadmill  130 - 134 
HR stressed, after sparring  134 - 138 





                                                                           

-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
---------
Next scheduled bout: N/A
Training schedule: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, sparring 2 - 3 times weekly
Coach: Richard SoucĂ©  / Trainer: Junmar Emon
----------------------------------------------------








THE BRICK'S LINKS

              email "The Brick" :thebrickboxer@gmail.com

OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST

adamthewoo  Forgotten and abandoned places and filming locations (YouTube)
Fight Network TV channel dedicated to combat sports
Boxing Ontario  Regulatory body for amateur boxing in Ontario




No comments:

Post a Comment