ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, February 2, 2015

The Brick, Charity Case

ENTRY 219


Next scheduled bout: February 21, opponent TBA







No sparring this week.

======================================


Richard Wants 'The Brick' To Do Charity Work

Well, a happy ending to the issue at Stockyards.
Richard came around and started talking to me again. I still don't know what went wrong, but the main thing is things are back to 'normal'.

He asked me if I was in shape...'Fighting shape'.
Of course, I responded, "Yes".

He asked me if I wanted to be in the Victory Charity Ball, with my fellow boxer Thomas, who will be representing Intact Insurance.
Thomas is in the main event, and this will be his first bout. 
Yeah, no pressure there.

I don't mind. I like doing the charity events. 
Anytime Richard wants me to do such an event, I will. As long as I get to box, that's fine.

So, for those of you who can afford to drop $250 on boxing tickets, may see 'The Brick' box on March 6 at Direct Energy Centre.

I also may be in the Stockyard's card on February 21. 
No opponent yet, but I am still trying to get Mark Laidman.

That's all. A small update this time. 
After all, what else is there to do when the temperature is minus 20 with snow above the ankles?

Happy Snow Day.






"The Brick"
STATS
Record: 0 / 2 / 1 

 September 27 /2014 vs. Matt Standish [Loss by decision] @ 85 kg
 June 14 /2014  vs. Leo Ronin [Loss by decision] @ 86 kg
September 21 /2013 Exhibition @ 90 kg
Stance: Orthodox  (Left lead) / Style: Offensive-Aggressive
Status:  ACTIVE , Renewal in progress

WEIGH-IN
*Daily within 2 weeks of a match, weekly otherwise.
   Current:  184 lbs / 83 kg 

MEDICAL
HR resting 62 - 64
HR stressed, on treadmill  130 - 134 
HR stressed, after sparring  134 - 138 





                                                                          
-----------------------------------------------
"The Brick", member of the Stockyards Boxing Team
Stockyards Boxing and Fitness, 215 Ryding Ave., Toronto
---------
Next scheduled bout: February 21
Training schedule: Sun (Bloor), Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs (Stockyards).  Sparring 2 - 3 times weekly.
Coach: Richard SoucĂ©  / Trainer: Junmar Emon
----------------------------------------------------








THE BRICK'S LINKS

       "The Brick" ON FACEBOOK             

OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST

adamthewoo  Forgotten and abandoned places and filming locations (YouTube)
Fight Network TV channel dedicated to combat sports
Boxing Ontario  Regulatory body for amateur boxing in Ontario





No comments:

Post a Comment