ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The New Kid In (Welland) Town

    ENTRY 475


Congrats To Former Coach Jim

This past Saturday, one of my former coaches from Cabbagetown had his grand opening of his new boxing club in Welland.

I went to his grand opening, and I have to say the place is really large. I'd say it is Cabbagetown times three.
Congrats to Jim Bland on his newest addition to Welland, the Bland's Boxing Club.

Here are some photos from the grand opening:









You can visit the Bland's Boxing Club in Welland at 298 Crowland Ave.


Beaver Boxing Club Invite--Part 3

If all goes well (I am still working at the same building) by August, I will finally be able to make the trip to Ottawa.

It is too early to make arrangements, but I have a good idea of how I will get there and where to stay. 
I have decided to stay 4 days, and visit the Beaver Boxing Club twice. My Boxing Ontario registration will allow me to spar there. 

I will have a couple of additional days to see the rest of the city.

More on that as it gets closer to the date.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--Paul 'The Brick' Brec

No comments:

Post a Comment