ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Boxing Films That Have Inspired Me

The Fighter
Film is a fantastic medium. It is amazing what a really good film can do to a person.
My choice to return to boxing, in some cases, may have been inspired by film.
In this entry, I will look at the top five boxing films that had helped inspire me to return to the ring, or inspire me to stay in the ring.
Cinderella Man: This is a film about a boxer making a comeback, so it is the one that has inspired me the most. There is nothing wrong with attempting to make a comeback.
Rocky: Everyone knows about Rocky. It is an inspiration for everyone, not just boxers. A nobody can become someone special in just a day. It is possible. Keep your hopes high.
The Fighter: I just saw this, although it is more about a boxer's brother taking over his career as a professional boxer, it is still an inpiration for me keep on going.

Streets of Gold dans Français

The Kid: This is not a very well-known film, but it is a Canadian film. Made in Montréal, about a young man who wants to box, but his parents don't approve. Regardless of how other people feel, just keep up with your dreams.
Streets of Gold: Another not-so-well-known film, but another film that applies not only to boxing, but any sport. It gives you the will to train harder, to get to your goal, and go for the Gold.

I was also thinking of starting my own reality TV show about my boxing comeback, called "The Boxer". It is still in its primary stages, and I will keep everyone updated of the process throughout this blog.


Paul "The Comeback Kid"


No comments:

Post a Comment