ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

No Gym On Wednesday, Coach's Orders

ENTRY 263


Coach's Orders: No Gym On Wednesday

Well, the count down is on. Eleven days left to train.
Coach Richard has told me, and apparently all of his boxers who are competing soon, to take Wednesday off.
He wants me to do some running, so I will definitely be doing that.
If it is raining, I will go to Bloor Fitness and do an hour or so on the treadmill.

I did some pad work with Will on Sunday, and I sparred on Monday and Tuesday.
I have noticed Richard getting very aggressive with me lately. He even told me, "I'm yelling at you because I want you to listen to me! I want you to win this. The guy you are fighting is tough. He is coming here to fight."

No, he is coming here to get his butt kicked.

Richard is taking this very seriously, as am I.
This is my first "real" bout with a guy from outside Toronto, and I know nothing about him.

Richard and Will, have been very supportive. I have even been given a few hints from my teammates.

I was looking at my trophy case today, and trying to figure the best place to put my winning trophy.

Some people think I am getting cocky about this.
There is a difference between 'cocky' and 'confident'.
I am being confident. I am training to win. Otherwise, why train?

Anyway, busy training schedule for the rest of the week, and next week. 
This is a very big deal for me.

I am going to be getting a new boxing uniform in team colours. I will not be wearing the usual 'Brick green' for this match. 
I will be stepping into that ring representing the city of Toronto and the Stockyards team.
I will not be defeated by some yahoo from Orangeville. This is my house!

========================================



"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:














"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 4 times a week at:




215 Ryding Ave. Toronto





"The Brick"

Stance: Orthodox  (Left lead) 
 Style: Offensive-Aggressive
Status:  ACTIVE 
WEIGH-IN
   Current:  188 lbs / 84 kg 
                                                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment