ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, December 11, 2015

Dropping the 'BC' Bomb

ENTRY 283


Sparring Report

Only two rounds on Tuesday with Newton.
I wish I could have done more, and I also can't hit Newton too hard since he is a smaller guy.
I worked on defence with him, and I feel that I did quite well.

Three rounds on Wednesday with Nick. This was his last day of sparring before his bout at the Gideon Boxing Club.

Good luck to the Stockyards' boxers competing at Gideon this weekend.


Brampton Cup Training Update: Dropping the 'BC' Bomb

I finally dropped the bomb onto Richard. I told him I was training with Will for the Brampton Cup.
He was not the least bit surprised. His response was, "Yeah, okay. That's fine. Go ahead."
I have a feeling he already knew, but was just waiting for me to tell him.

Coach Will feels that we are ready to move ahead with some more complex techniques.

I will be practising on the days I don't train with Will. Otherwise, it will be tough training and conditioning right up to the day of the tournament.

I have also decided that for the month of January, I will be cutting junk completely out of my diet. 
Oh, yes, I will be enjoying the Holidays, but come January 2, the celebrating will be over. 
The next celebration after that, will hopefully be a medal celebration at the Brampton Cup.
I have decided that with all the training I am doing, I am not settling for just passing the preliminaries. I want a medal, Damnit!

Hopefully, I meet Andy from Orangeville in the ring sometime while I am there. I own him a ripe-royal butt kicking.


Registration Almost Complete

I handed my medial form to my physician, and he said that it will be done in about a week.
Yes. It is a long time, but he is doing it for free, so I really can't complain.

I want to get my renewal done earlier this year, becasue it needs to be processed before the Brampton Cup.


"The Brick" Has Fans In Russia

This week's stats for this blog indicate that Russia has the second-most visitors.

There are a lot of good boxers in Russia. They can kick some ass.

Добро пожаловать, гости из России!




"Blue Corner" Holiday Breaks

"Comments from the Blue Corner" will not publish any material on December 24, 25, 26 and on December 31 and January 1 to observe the Holiday season.


======================================================





"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:








REGISTRATION DUE: January 1




"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 4 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto

THIS GYM IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
OTHER GYMS BEING CONSIDERED:
SULLY'S, SIBERIA, CABBAGETOWN


"The Brick"
                                                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment