ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Movin' On Up To the Left Hook Side

ENTRY 280


Sparring Report

No sparring on Monday, as there were no certified coaches on duty.

Leo came in, and when he found out there was no sparring, he left.
Really?
He can't do anything else?

...and he gets to compete.

That is the worst kind of all the kinds of bullshit there is.

I did do some light sparring with Nick and Phil on Sunday.
For the first time since I started training with Will, I did not have to think about my stance and balance while sparring.


Brampton Cup Training Update: Movin' On Up To the Left Hook Side

Will has informed me that my defence is at the point where we can now start working on offence.
He wants me to start working on my left hook.

This week I will still be practising defence, in addition to improving my left hook.


Coach Progress Report: Delayed

The progress report for the Stockyards' coaches will be published during the next regular publication of "Comments From the Blue Corner", this coming Friday.
It is not ready yet.
I have been too busy training for the Brampton Cup, and with work.


Junmar Emon's Title Bout In Toronto!


I do not normally promote professional events here, but I am making an exception because Junmar is a long-time friend.

Junmar will be competing for the NABA Super Welterweight Canadian Title, vs. Brandon Brewer.

Tickets start at $40 (standing), and $65/$85 for seats. $150 for ringside. Six bouts, including two title bouts are scheduled.

It will be held in Toronto at Mattamy on December 11.

See the seating plan below.






"Blue Corner" Holiday Breaks

"Comments from the Blue Corner" will not publish any material on December 24, 25, 26 and on December 31 and January 1 to observe the Holiday season.


======================================================





"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:








REGISTRATION DUE: January 1




"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 4 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto

THIS GYM IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
OTHER GYMS BEING CONSIDERED:
SULLY'S, SIBERIA, CABBAGETOWN


"The Brick"
                                                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment