ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

E = mc²

ENTRY 282


Sparring Report

No sparring so far this week.
I am hoping to get in a few rounds on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Stockyards will be closed on Friday for Junmar's bout at Mattamy.


Brampton Cup Training Update: The Countdown

The Brampton Cup is fast approaching. I have just calculated the number of days I have left to train with Coach Will, and it is not that many.
December 10, 13, 17, 20, 29 and January 4, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28.
That is 14 days, and about two hours each.
That is 28 hours. That's it. Just a little over a day left to train for what could possibly be the largest and most important experience in 'The Brick's' boxing history.
That is not a lot, and I need to take advantage of every second of it.

It Is All Relative, Therefore E = mc²

On Sunday, Coach Will told me that I had improved a lot, so I asked if we will be ready for the Brampton Cup in two months.
His answer to me was, "That's relative."

Okay, so as per Albert Einstein, 'relative' means that energy and mass are equivalent and transmutable. The laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion relative to one another.

How does this relate to boxing?

Well, actually a lot.
Boxing is all about physics and relativity.
However, I am not here to give a science lesson.
I'm sure you can figure it all out on your own.

Although, I am being sarcastic about this, I know what Will means.
I told him I was serious about this, but he seems to think I don't trust him.
He keeps asking me to trust him.
Of course I trust him. If I didn't, I would not have asked him to train me for the Cup.

You all understand my sarcasm by now. 
I predict there will be more as the countdown continues, and the stress increases.
I only hope Will understands. 
It is not a trust issue. It is a stress issue.


"Blue Corner" Holiday Breaks

"Comments from the Blue Corner" will not publish any material on December 24, 25, 26 and on December 31 and January 1 to observe the Holiday season.


======================================================





"The Brick" is an amateur boxer certified by:








REGISTRATION DUE: January 1




"The Brick" is a member of the Stockyards Boxing Team, and trains 4 times a week at:

215 Ryding Ave. Toronto

THIS GYM IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
OTHER GYMS BEING CONSIDERED:
SULLY'S, SIBERIA, CABBAGETOWN


"The Brick"
                                                                        







No comments:

Post a Comment