ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Coach's New and Interesting Idea


ENTRY 384


THE END (OF SUSPENSION) IS NEAR

This coming Wednesday will be the last day of my medical suspension as per Boxing Canada.
That means that on Thursday I will be able to start sparring again. It also means that my 'break' is over and time to start training for the Golden Gloves.
It will be back to six-day per week training.

There was a lot happening on the Boxing Ontario side of things.
The Brampton Cup was this weekend. 
Also, the previous weekend Stockyards sent some boxers to the Dominican Republic for a tournament.
In my opinion that is kind of expensive and unnecessary. I mean, if the boxers had fun, that's fine. However, within the realm of the sport of boxing it is expensive and unnecessary. 
I tell you, if I was still with Stockyards, I would not have been selected to go. I was not one of Richard's 'favourites'.


COACH BROCK'S IDEA OF INTER-GYM SPARRING

Speaking of not being a 'favourite',  Coach Brock has expressed interest in sending his boxers to other gyms to spar. Maybe even to different cities.
This idea is nothing new, but it is to me because Richard never let me spar outside of Stockyards...because I wasn't a 'favourite'.
The idea of myself being included in something like this was a pleasant surprise.
..and really why should I not be included?  After all I am on the team, and should be treated like every other athlete. Should I not? 

However, in addition to that, if the OBA will cover me for sparring at Stockyards, Richard has a Master who needs another master for sparring.
I am willing to help out if it can be done. He had his first bout on 'Fight Night XXXI', which will be available for viewing on Metropolis TV soon.. 
There is a delay in getting the program ready due to the fact that I had to remove the first bout after it had already been inserted, and it has put me back a lot.

Find out why on the recent entry of ANOTHER BRICK IN THE SPRAWL.
I also do a review of action (GoPro compatible) cameras..



That is all for this entry. For the next entry I will be off suspension, and happy for that. 
The sooner I can move on, the better.

--The Brick



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE SPRAWL' VLOG ARCHIVE  
=================================================================
ENTRY 001  JANUARY 4 2017   "Another Brick In the Sprawl, pt. 2"   
ENTRY 002  JANUARY 11 2017  "Crappy Computers and Electronics"
ENTRY 003  JANUARY 18 2017  "I Listen To Weird Music?"
ENTRY 004  JANUARY 26 2017  "Why You Should Not Lease From EasyHome"
ENTRY 005  FEBRUARY 2 2017  "Can You Show Me How To Edit?"
ENTRY 006   TBA
ENTRY 007   TBA


=======================================================+=======



===============================================================

'THE BRICK' TRAINS AT:

2389 St.Clair Ave. W. Toronto

Tuesday and Thursday, some Saturdays

--and--

2295 Dundas St. W. Toronto

Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTEN LIVE--Link on the right --->
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment