ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Monday, February 7, 2011

Bloor Street Renovation Update: Its Red!

Well, Paul's office is done., and the boxing area has been repainted, red!

Putting the finishing touches on the new office


New colour scheme 

I'm seeing a trend here.  Somebody likes red.
Paul's office is now finished, and the plexiglass window is in place.
Other than that, I really don't have much to report. I am still training for the Master's, which will hopefully lead to the Pan-Am Games.
Currently I train at Kingsway Boxing Club on Saturdays and Mondays. I train at Bloor Street on other days. It seems to be going well. I have about 6 months to complete training for the Master's in St. Louis. I am not sure what is happening at Bloor, but I am hoping to get some more coaching at Bloor Street in addition to what I am getting from Kingsway.
As for my TV show, 'The Boxer", I am still working on the initial script. I am hoping to be able to submit it sometime in March.

Paul "The Comeback Kid"

No comments:

Post a Comment