ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Sunday, December 22, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE BRICK !


H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S 

from

T h e   B r i c k


I would like to wish all of my followers a great Holiday season.

I am working through all of the holidays, with not a day off until January 4.
The good thing is that all of these days fall within the same pay period. 
That means I am going to be a very happy man on January 10.

This will be my last entry for 2013.

Stockyards Gym will be closed most of the week, so I guess I will be doing most of my training at Bloor.

Speaking of Bloor, I would like to ring out the year with this sign I saw posted at Bloor Fitness a few days ago:


I'll have three Big Mac Meals, hold the lettuce.


Cheers.





No comments:

Post a Comment