ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Friday, January 5, 2018

Oops, Weight Crept Up Over the Holidays

   ENTRY 404



Now that the holidays are over and a new year has begun, it is now time to get back into the grind. 
Back to regular training.

Not much happened over the Holidays, except that I gained a bit of weight.
Not a problem, I can lose that in no time.

The team is now going into Brampton Cup training.
I am not sure if I will be in that tournament, but I am part of the team so I will be training just like the rest.
I will do my best, but due to work I will not be able to attend every training session.
That is a piss-off because I want to attend every training, but I have to work.
Look at it this way: If I don't work, I won't have money to go to training in the first place.

Wednesday I did four rounds of good sparring.
Lots of technical training on other days.

Even if I don't go to Brampton Cup, I am getting good training.
There will be club cards coming up as well.
I have not done one of those in a while, and I am looking forward to doing one.

I know there are a few Masters out there who do not enter tournaments. 
My old gym, Stockyards has a couple, and I know there are more.

I will keep working at it the best I can.

By-the-way, my wife once again asked when I will be retiring from boxing. 
Again, my answer was, "When I feel like it, and I don't feel like it right now."


--Paul 'The Brick' Brec, Golden Gloves silver medalist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment