ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

SPECIAL ENTRY: Still Looking For A Coach and It Is None Of Your Freaking Business

    SPECIAL ENTRY 



IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ANY MORE


Today, I tried to return to a previous coach and was told that he didn't want me back.
Apparently, I cause too many problems.
I cause problems because I want to be kept informed as to what is going on and I don't want people sneaking around behind my back and trying to pull a fast one.
Excuse me for expecting honesty. I am way out of line.

My last coach suspended me from the team because he didn't like something I did at the Bronze Gloves.
I accepted that although I didn't really understand, and I got pissed off when he stopped keeping me informed of what was happening. Excuse me for wanting to be kept informed.

I ended up trying to go back to Brock Arthur's gym, and he said that he does not want me back. He is still bent out of shape about what happened with the OBA.
You know what? That is water under the bridge. The OBA doesn't exist anymore and even then, anything that happened while I was there in 2016 doesn't count anyway because they were operating illegally at that point, so who the hell cares?
Two weeks previously, Brock was more than happy to have me return, so between then and today somebody tipped him off.

I am still going to be looking for a coach, but nobody, and I mean nobody is going to be told where or whom I will be talking to about coaching.
It is nobody's fucking business.

You will all be kept up to date once I have been established with a coach.

Thanks a hell of a lot.

In the meantime, I am keeping up with training...somewhere very secret.




═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

--Paul 'The Brick' Brec




No comments:

Post a Comment