ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

It Is Like Preparing A Probe To Saturn



ENTRY 423


I THINK THEY ARE WORKING ON SENDING A PROBE TO SATURN

I wanted to use this entry to update everyone on what was happening with Xtreme Couture.

The simple answer is: Nothing.

They are still farting around and trying to place the blame on Boxing Ontario.
Boxing Ontario has nothing to do with it.

I am furious about the lack of communication.

One of the coaches said to me the other day, "We are still waiting to hear from Boxing Ontario about the length of your suspension".
That doesn't make sense.
Boxing Ontario has very specific procedures and the coaches should know that.
How can you coach a sport properly if you don't know the rules of the sport you are teaching?

First of all Boxing Ontario will always provide a letter to the athlete stating the reason for the suspension and the length of the suspension, but they don't suspend for an RSC, only for an RSC-H.
Do you have any idea how many RSC are given in amateur boxing? They gave six just at the Bronze Gloves alone including mine. 
A standing-eight can result in an RSC such as my case.
So what?
If they suspended an athlete for every RSC, nobody would ever be boxing.

Also, when Boxing Ontario suspends an athlete for medical or any other reason, they keep the athlete's passbook until the suspension is over.

A message sent to me by an assistant coach yesterday revealed that the head coach has my passbook.
Really?
If Boxing Ontario has issued a medical suspension, why does the coach still have my passbook?
The things that make you go hmmmmm...

This is getting too complicated.
It is not a science project. You'd think they were preparing a probe to Saturn.

What is annoying me is that this suspension has nothing to do with Boxing Ontario.
It is a suspension issued by the coach, but he is not telling me about it.
However, I am not allowed to train there but I am still expected to fork out $150 every month.
Also, for every day I am without a coach it is holding me back. 
I am not going to be able to make up all the lost time unless something is done soon.

Xtreme Couture is currently dangling over my bad side, and that is a place nobody wants to be. Once you fall in there is no way out and you drown in there.

Somebody is trying to pull a fast one.
They forget. I am a security guard. There is a reason why I am a security guard.
I can see a fast one coming around the corner from three blocks away.

They do not have very long to give me some answers before they fall in.

I am currently doing my own training program at Bloor Street Fitness, but I need a full-time coach.
I have already been talking with some former coaches about returning.

I really don't want to leave where I am now, but they need to start being honest with me and stop screwing around.

The clock is ticking.



Midnight Training at Bloor Street Fitness



═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

--Paul 'The Brick' Brec



No comments:

Post a Comment