ANNOUNCEMENTS

******** COMMENTS FROM THE RING IS PUBLISHED WEEKLY EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS ***** ********

ANNOUNCEMENTS 2

****** [EVENTS] ....**** ... * ********

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Bob and Jab

    ENTRY 459


I'M BAAAA-ACK

Hi there. 
I know it has been a while since posting something here. 
I was taking a bit of a break.

I am now back and I will try to keep up regular weekly postings.

Generally I post on Wednesday or Thursday but sometimes on the weekend.
Either, way I post update reminders on both Facebook accounts.


BOB AND JAB

No, this is not a new radio morning show host duo.

The coaches at Cabbagetown Boxing Club are keeping up the great work.
I sparred four rounds on Thursday morning and a coach pointed out another point to improve my overall boxing.

He noted that when I move forward I am walking right in and sometimes getting smacked on the way in.
The solution for that is to move side to side. Not just that, but to jab as well.

I started practicing. It is actually a lot more difficult to do than it sounds. Try doing it and stay on balance.

There will be sparring on Friday morning so I will be for sure working on that.

I seem to learn something new every week.

As I always say. A good athlete is always raising the bar and improving.


I have to say that the coaches at Cabbagetown understand that. 
Unlike coaches at other places I have trained, Cababgetown coaches allow you to improve in steps. 

They do not do what was done at so many other boxing gyms, and that is throw a bunch of crap at you all at once and expect you to learn it all in a couple of days.

I highly recommend Cabbagetown for anyone who wants to learn how to box or even if you know how to box but want to learn more. 

Visit us at 2 Lancaster Ave. in Toronto.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

No comments:

Post a Comment